DIADEM WARRIOR PICKLEBALL PADDLE
The DIADEM WARRIOR Paddle is a revolution of the pickleball paddle. Designed with multiple new technologies developed by Diadem that enhance the playability of the modern paddle. The 3X L-Core enables a player to feel the ball better on dinks while still creating power on hard hits.
DIADEM WARRIOR FEATURES:
The 3X L-Core: Providing The 3X L-Core enables a player to feel the ball better on dinks while still creating power on hard hits.
19mm Core: 3 different honeycomb types are sandwiched to achieve a 19mm core thickness gives the player an incredible solid and stable feel.
4 1/8th grip size: Taper Tech molded handle has allowed the Warrior to have a comfortable and slim grip size.
Grit Paint: Unique Grit Paint for excellent spin potential and the Warrior becomes the most complete paddle on the market.
Weight: While the paddle is on the heavy side at 8.5oz, the balance and comfort of the design makes it easy to wield.
Sweet Spot: The Warrior uses the highest quality carbon fiber, Polypropylene honeycomb, and introduces the Aramid honeycomb for power. You will find the Warrior has an enormous sweet spot and will feel comfort even on off center shots.
DIADEM WARRIOR SPECS:
- Weight Average: 8.5 ounces
- Weight Range: 8.3 - 8.7 ounces
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8" (Small) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8"
- Grip Style: Comfort Max Grip
- Grip Manufacturer: Diadem
- Handle Length: 5"
- Paddle Length: 16.4"
- Paddle Width: 7.5"
- Paddle Face: Gritty Carbon Fiber
- Core Material: Poly Honeycomb + Aramid (Nomex) Honeycomb + Poly Honeycomb / Sandwich Construction
- Core Thickness: 19mm (.748")
- Edge Guard: 1/4" overlapping paddle face
- Manufacturer: Diadem Pickleball
- Made in China
We get it! Choosing the right pickleball equipment is a big deal. That's why we offer our 100% 30 Day Guarantee Return Policy. Learn more at our Returns/Refunds page.