SELKIRK AMPED S2
The AMPED S2 paddle continues the tradition of a standard shape, yet it boasts one of the largest surface areas of all of our paddles. With a shorter handle than the Epic, the S2 has a larger surface area on the face of the paddle. The extra large surface area improves the overall power and control of the paddle, giving every shot more consistency.
AMPED S2 FEATURES:
Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
AMPED S2 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Weight Range: 7.4 - 7.9 (Light Weight)
- Weight Range: 8.0 - 8.5 oz. (Standard Weight)
- Grip Circumference: 4" (Thin Grip) or 4 1/4" (Standard Grip). Actual grip size may vary up to 1/8"
- Grip Style: Perforated Cushion
- Handle Length: 4 1/2"
- Paddle Length: 15 3/4"
- Paddle Width: 8"
- Face: FiberFlex (fiberglass)
- Core material: X5 Polymer Honeycomb
- Core Thickness: 5/8" (0.625")
- Edge Guard: Low-Profile Vinyl Edge Trim
We get it! Choosing the right pickleball equipment is a big deal. That's why we offer our 100% 30 Day Guarantee Return Policy. Learn more at our Returns/Refunds page.