FRANKLIN CARBON STK
This polypropylene core pro pickleball paddle is lightweight and designed for high performance. The natural texture of the carbon fiber increases traction on the pickleball for ultimate spin and finesse shots without sacrificing pop and power.
CARBON STK FEATURES:
CARBON FIBER SURFACE: The Signature Carbon STK pickleball paddle is constructed with our all new Carbon STK carbon-fiber surface layer which creates a naturally textured paddle surface to increase spin and control on the ball for premium shot-making.
ENHANCED POLYMER CORE: The 14mm and 17mm thick Poly Pro Core offers an enhanced sweet spot that gives players the perfect balance between control and power.
ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION: The singular-piece core construction maximizes structural integrity between the paddle face and handle for enhanced paddle stability and durability.
PREMIUM GRIP: The Pro Series paddles are built with an elongated, cushioned 5.6" inch long handle for maximum reach as well as increased comfort and shock absorption.
LIGHTWEIGHT + DURABLE: These lightweight paddles are designed with an outer edge protection band to extend the lifespan of the paddle while retaining speed and agility.
CARBON STK SPECIFICATIONS:
- Weight Average: 7.8 ounces (14.5mm), 8.1 ounces (17mm)
- Weight Range: 7.6 - 7.9 ounces (14.5mm), 7.9 - 8.3 ounces (17mm)
- Grip Circumference: 4.25" (14.5mm), 4.5" (17mm) - both are large. Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8"
- Handle Length: 5.6"
- Paddle Length: 16.5"
- Paddle Width: 7.5"
- Paddle Face: Nitro Infused Carbon Fiber Surface
- Core Material: Enhanced Polymer Core
- Core Thickness: 14.5mm or 17mm
- Edge Guard: Premier Protection Edge Guard
- Manufacturer: Franklin
We get it! Choosing the right pickleball equipment is a big deal. That's why we offer our 100% 30 Day Guarantee Return Policy. Learn more at our Returns/Refunds page.