Selkirk SLK Halo XL
The Halo line of paddles with T700 Raw Carbon is the paddle of choice for beginner to Pro level Pickleball players alike, who are looking for optimal spin and control in their paddle.
Selkirk SLK Halo XL Features:
Elongated Shape for a longer handle, increased spin for power players.
Low-profile, lightweight, durable edge guard for a well-balanced, solid paddle
T700 Raw Carbon Fiber
Developed to dominate the game, T700 Raw Carbon Fiber featuring Raw Spin Technology provides control and ultimate spin
SLK Faux Leather Grip
Created for a confident hold, the cushioned SLK faux leather grip is stable and ultra-comfortable with a classy look on the court
SLK Halo Control
- Rev-Core Control Polymer Core: Combining a very controllable 16 mm paddle core with an ultra-large sweet spot, the Rev-Core Control Polymer Core is engineered to give you ultimate control.
SELKIRK SLK HALO XL SPECS:
SLK Halo XL Control (16mm):
- Weight Range: 7.6 - 8.2 oz.
- Length: Max - 16" / XL - 16.4"
- Width: Max - 7.85" / XL - 7.4"
- Face: T700 Raw Carbon Fiber
- Grip Circumference: 4.35"
- Grip: SLK Faux Leather Grip
- Handle Length: Max - 4.85" / XL - 5.75"
- Core: Rev-Core Control Polymer Core
We get it! Choosing the right pickleball equipment is a big deal. That's why we offer our 100% 30 Day Guarantee Return Policy. Learn more at our Returns/Refunds page.